This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Alexander Schulze-Ardey makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Alexander Schulze-Ardey does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Alexander Schulze-Ardey will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Alexander Schulze-Ardey has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Alexander Schulze-Ardey’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Alexander Schulze-Ardey negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Alexander Schulze-Ardey; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Alexander Schulze-Ardey to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Links to this website
Links pointing to this website should not be misleading.
Appropriate link text should be always be used.
From time to time the URL structure of this website may be updated, and unless Alexander Schulze-Ardey agrees in writing otherwise, all links should point to www.aschua.de.
You must not use the aschua.de logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without Alexander Schulze-Ardey express written permission.
You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
Links from this website
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
Alexander Schulze-Ardey has no control over the contents of third party websites, and Alexander Schulze-Ardey accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
You agree that, should Alexander Schulze-Ardey request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like Alexander Schulze-Ardey to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact him. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.